The Law Library has recently subscribed to Westlaw China, Westlaw’s online legal database of Chinese law. Westlaw China contains comprehensive laws, regulations, and cases, as well as selected model contracts and legal journals. Westlaw China also offers subject-based searching through Case Headnotes, which are compiled by West editors. The database contains both English and Chinese content that is updated daily. More information about this database can be found here.
Tagsawards baseball Bloomberg Law budget cali Casemaker construction e-resources exhibit faculty research Fastcase final exams finals foreign law free funny google Hein Hunter Law Library ineffective assitance of counsel Inns of Court international law jobs legal research legal writing legislative history Lexis libguides Lincoln Loislaw low-cost no-nos rankings scanners SCOTUS SSRN stats Summer research tips & advice treatises u.s. code U.S. Constitution U.S. history Utah Westlaw
- Utah Court of Appeals holds exclusionary rule does not apply in child welfare cases, that claim preclusion applies in civil stalking cases and issues six other decisions
- 10th Circuit panel finds no ineffective assistance when a futile argument is not made
- Utah Supreme Court holds premature notices of appeal do not divest district courts of jurisdiction
- Two domestic relations cases handed down today by the Utah Court of Appeals
- 9th Circuit holds Idaho and Nevada bans on same sex marriage violate 14th Amendment