As we announced earlier this school year, Westlaw will be removing its printers this summer. We’re still figuring out an exact date, but it will be around June 30. We wanted to give you a heads up now so that you can plan for the next few months while we still have the printers and so you won’t be surprised not to find them when you return in the fall. Lexis printers will still be available.
Tagsawards baseball Bloomberg Law budget cali Casemaker construction e-resources exhibit faculty research Fastcase final exams finals foreign law free funny google Hein Hunter Law Library ineffective assitance of counsel Inns of Court international law jobs legal research legal writing legislative history Lexis libguides Lincoln Loislaw low-cost no-nos rankings scanners SCOTUS SSRN stats Summer research tips & advice treatises u.s. code U.S. Constitution U.S. history Utah Westlaw
- Utah Court of Appeals holds exclusionary rule does not apply in child welfare cases, that claim preclusion applies in civil stalking cases and issues six other decisions
- 10th Circuit panel finds no ineffective assistance when a futile argument is not made
- Utah Supreme Court holds premature notices of appeal do not divest district courts of jurisdiction
- Two domestic relations cases handed down today by the Utah Court of Appeals
- 9th Circuit holds Idaho and Nevada bans on same sex marriage violate 14th Amendment