The Law Library provides its students with a number of resources to help with your job search. Many of these resources are legal directories that provide contact information for legal employers, particularly courts and other governmental bodies. We have recently updated our Legal Directories Subject Guide to reflect the latest print and electronic directories you have access to. We hope these resources will be a help to you in your job search.
Tagsawards baseball Bloomberg Law budget cali Casemaker construction e-resources exhibit faculty research Fastcase final exams finals foreign law free funny google Hein Hunter Law Library ineffective assitance of counsel Inns of Court international law jobs legal research legal writing legislative history Lexis libguides Lincoln Loislaw low-cost no-nos rankings scanners SCOTUS SSRN stats Summer research tips & advice treatises u.s. code U.S. Constitution U.S. history Utah Westlaw
- Utah Court of Appeals holds exclusionary rule does not apply in child welfare cases, that claim preclusion applies in civil stalking cases and issues six other decisions
- 10th Circuit panel finds no ineffective assistance when a futile argument is not made
- Utah Supreme Court holds premature notices of appeal do not divest district courts of jurisdiction
- Two domestic relations cases handed down today by the Utah Court of Appeals
- 9th Circuit holds Idaho and Nevada bans on same sex marriage violate 14th Amendment