If you’re working on a journal or writing a paper, one of the resources that can be extremely useful is the Chicago Manual of Style. The Law Library offers you access to the online version of the Chicago Manual of Style’s 16th edition. The online edition has a Table of Contents and Index like the print version, but also gives you the option to search. It’s also not as heavy. The Chicago Manual of Style Online is available through the Library’s A-Z Resource List, as are all our other databases.
Tagsawards baseball Bloomberg Law budget cali Casemaker construction e-resources faculty research Fastcase final exams finals foreign law free funny google Hein Hunter Law Library ineffective assitance of counsel Inns of Court international law jobs legal research legal writing legislative history Lexis libguides Lincoln Loislaw low-cost no-nos rankings scanners SCOTUS SSRN standing statutory construction Summer research tips & advice treatises u.s. code U.S. Constitution unemployment benefits Utah Westlaw
- Utah Supreme Court upholds changes to initiative process; adopts pleading rule for breach of contract cases; issues two other decisions.
- Utah Court of Appeals adopts standard for affidavits in actual innocence cases and issues eight other decisions
- 10th Circuit upholds approval of Utah’s cap and trade sulfur dioxide plan; holds Utah company has no liability coverage due to unambiguous pollution exclusion; and issues three other published opinions.
- Utah Supreme Court issues opinions on evidentiary privileges and ineffective assistance of counsel
- Utah Court of Appeals holds exclusionary rule does not apply in child welfare cases, that claim preclusion applies in civil stalking cases and issues six other decisions